We welcome all donations! Below is a list of some of the items we currently need for our services, as well as an idea of the sort of things we sell at our charity shop.
Specific ad-hoc items
- 6 x 2-door metal filing cabinets to store our food (and keep rats out)
To help us in our quest to help people get a fresh start, we are always grateful for the following:
- Liquid Soap (or hotel soaps, even leftovers)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Razors and Prep cream
- Nail clippers
Winter is here! While our clients queue indoors for the showers indoors when the weather is bad we would love to play some educational DVD’s of the various courses that we have on hand.
- Big screen TV (for our group workshops, training and to play educational media when clients queue indoors for the ablutions)
- Emergency sleeping bags – if you are keen to help us make some, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Chance Charity Shop
The proceeds from our social enterprise, Second Chance, go towards financing our projects and operations!
- Kitchenware (usable)
- Crockery & glassware
- Kids’ toys
- Decor items
We LOVE engaging with our supporters. If you have something that you are thinking of donating, but it’s not on this list, or if you’d like to volunteer your time, please get in touch anyway… we’re all about collaborating and engaging!